Collection of Personal Information
Vista Del Mar may collect the following kinds of personal information:
- information that you provide for the purpose of making donations
- information about your use of this website
- information about transactions carried out over this website
- information that you provide for the purpose of registering for events, classes, and seminars
- any other information that you send to Vista Del Mar.
Use of Personal Information
Vista Del Mar may use your personal information to:
- supply to you services or access to events that you purchase
- acknowledge receipt of donations
- send you marketing communications
We will not sell, trade or rent your personal information with anyone else.
We will not send you mailings on behalf of other organizations.
We will only share or sell personal information once the donor has given specific permission to do so.
Vista Del Mar will not disclose your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors, nor any third party, except to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing Your Data
Vista Del Mar will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Vista Del Mar will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers.
Please check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
Third Party Websites